What If You Could Join A Team of Military Veteran Entrepreneurs…
To launch a brand new company…
We will reach out to our vast network of successful entrepreneurs to mentor your team
Receive experiential learning from top professors at Regis University
When the time comes, we will put you in front of our network of Angel and VC Investors
You’ve Always Wanted To Start A Business…
VeteranTech brings together groups of Vets who desire to launch a new high-growth venture. Our bootcamp is part-time for 6 months. We know you have a life and need to earn a salary while you build your business. You may even be eligible for a monthly housing stipend by tapping into your Post 9/11 GIBill benefits.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime – at no cost to you.
Here’s How You Will Succeed…
1 - Join a motivated group...
All participants will come together as a group to tackle some of the most pressing problems and create new solutions
2 - Enlightened Idea Generation...
We bring in leaders from Government and Industry to discuss their most pressing issues. You will receive direct intelligence from your potential marketplace. No guessing.
3 - Methodical Validation...
After the ideation phase, the proposed solutions are tested and demand is validated to ensure market potential, all before any product is created.
4 - Forming teams and building businesses...
As the process unfolds, teams are formed around the various proposed solutions. Each team will build a product, and become a company.
5 - Launch!
It’s go time. Your product is ready to sell and it’s time to generate revenue!
6 - Search for funding...
When your company is ready, we will connect you with our investor network and help you make the pitch.
Partners For Your Success
Where Shared Passions Become Collaborations And Ideas Become Innovations
- Connection to funding sources to move your ideas forward
- Co-working membership includes drop in workspace, wi-fi, conference room access, and a robust entrepreneurial community
- Tap into a full list of professional services from executive mentoring, legal and IT to marketing and education
Learners Become Leaders With Regis University
- Values-centered education that shapes intelligent decision-making and strengthens commitment to community service
- Students benefit from small student-to-teacher ratios and personal attention from dedicated, award-winning faculty at all three of our colleges and schools
- By working with faculty who have real-world experience and stay current on the latest trends in industry, as well as taking advantage of learning labs and internships, students understand how their knowledge can be applied to real world situations