We are a professional organization devoted to mentoring, developing, and promoting the Veteran Entrepreneur community. Our mission is to create an atmosphere that cultivates a deep and engaged business growth environment. The Association equips Veterans with fundamental business expertise in a high growth ecosystem designed to expand their business, their network, and build lasting relationships.
The Association is launching a series of bootcamps designed specifically for startups in high-tech, highgrowth industries. These bootcamps will provide a structured, morning to night experience for those Veteran Entrepreneurs who are ready to tackle the challenge of starting a high-growth company. They will have access to expert business developers, technical architects, coders, mentors, service providers, and other successful entrepreneurs who will bring their ideas to the marketplace in three short months.
In addition to Veteran bootcamps, the Association is looking to partner with Institutions of Higher Learning to offer accredited 8 week courses that will prepare the Veteran to become an Entrepreneur.
Additionally, the course will have a secondary objective geared to funnel highly prospective Veterans and their ideas/prototypes into the 90 day bootcamp. This course work will include:
• Identify the social issues and how to provide solutions for these issues.
• Evaluate and mitigate the challenges and risks associated with launching a startup venture and growing the business
• Assess the viability of a new product, business concepts and ideas
• Make sound investment and resource allocation decisions
• Launch and grow the opportunity including identifying the sources of funding and developing the talent needed to support the venture as it grows